5.10.2009

Intro & Purpose..

Like almost every bride-to-be, one of my goals on my checklist is to "Lose Weight before the Wedding". With all the stress of planning a wedding, exercise should become an important regiment to help relieve our "Bridezilla" tendencies.

With this blog, I'll try to post my daily routine of diet and exercise as well as some wedding-planning drama I may come across. Hopefully I'll be able to get some feedback from some of you and share some insight as well.

A little info about me and my fiance...

We met November 17, 2007, officially began our love adventure November 25, 2007, and became engaged December 20, 2008. Because of my fiance's decision to enlist in the Navy, we were to be married this April but our fate had changed and now we plan to get married within the next year. We also hope to fund it entirely ourselves, so this will take time as money is an issue like with most of us during these hard economic times.

Oh yeah, I also had tried on a few dresses but have not yet found the one! But I did see that I was dissatisfied with the look of my body in the dresses, so I really hope I'll be able to fit into "the dress"!

No comments: