6.02.2009

Day 23 of P90X


P90X Lean: Recovery Week, Week 4: CORE SYNERGISTICS

I hate my new schedule. Working Swing Shift messes up my whole routine. I use to work out in the early evening to help me wind down, but now, I have to do it in the morning. Today I woke up a little later than usual and I ended up just finishing my workout. I usually like to rest before I go to work too... but no time. I guess thats the sacrifice I must make!

Core Synergistics... I feel like I haven't been doing this one as much. I guess this is only the, 4th time? Probably why. But it went well. I'm working on perfecting each movement, especially my push-ups. I struggle with those. But I did pretty well with the Push-up Reach High and Low ones. I think thats my favorite of this workout. I haven't even attempted to do the advance session. Maybe next time?

Okay well, time to get ready for work. grr.

No comments: