6.09.2009

Day 30 of P90X


P90X Lean: Phase 2, Week 5: CHEST, SHOULDERS & TRICEPS, AB RIPPER X

O M G.

O M G. Seriously.

I have never ever worked my chest, shoulders & triceps so hard in my life. I've never done so many push-ups either. I've never even done 3 consecutive push-ups (not the knee kind) in my life. WOWWIE. What a work out.

So I guess this is part of the "Muscle Confusion" that P90X is known for. I've never done this session before, so I was quite surprised. But, I forced myself to try each and every set even if it made me topple over. The slow push-ups killed it. But it was awesome! The set of reps when you "pour" the weight? Killer. I can't wait to try this again next week.

AB Ripper X is beginning to be my friend. I think I can do every single move but not at the same pace as Tony does. So I just pause or rewind to catch up. I find this helps a lot because they tend to Bring It and I'm just not there yet.

My diet continues to be terrible. That's what happens when you have a future husband who love to cook for you. :) I love what he makes that's why it's so bad. lol. Portion control and Bring it. :)

No comments: