5.29.2009

Day 20 of P90X


P90X Lean: Phase 1, Week 3: Legs & Back, AB Ripper X

Today was my day off. Finally got in a full 8 hours (or even more) of sleep. I spent the beginning of my day with my Hubbie-to-be. Rested some more (I think I nap too much), and then he left for work. Which left me time to work out.

I don't know about yah'll but I can't work out if someone is watching me. Me and my FH use to workout together but our schedules are so messed up that it we just ended up doing our own thing. So when the cat's away, it's time for P90X!

Legs & Back went very, very well. I increased the resistance in the bands and used the more heavier ones. Much, much better and I definitely felt the burn.

I guess my overall goal with my legs is to tone them. In addition to my arms, and tummy, I feel my legs are up there with the worst parts of my body. I inherited them so it's my mom's fault. Haha. Remember Britney Spear's prior to her toned body (the first time?) well, those are my legs.

So the calf raises (OUCH!) will help as well with all the lunges. I just hope the size of my butt doesn't decrease because that's one of the things I do like. Haha.

Ab Ripper X... I didn't really feel like Bringing It today so I just did at least 10 of each set but I did do the 40 reps of the Mason Balls (is that what its called? can't remember).

Recovery Week just around the corner! And THEN.. PHASE 2!

No comments: