5.21.2009

Day 12 of P90X


P90X Lean: Phase 1, Week 2: Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X

During Phase 1, my body is adjusting to all the strenuous activity and by Week 3 (Which is right around the corner!) I'll be able to hang with every single set and every single rep. Yay!

I think this was the main reason to my muscle soreness last week. I couldn't even bend to sit down after Yoga X. As of right now, I'm not feeling anything except muscle twitching every now and then. :)

Legs & Back this week was awesome. I did every single set and maxed out on my reps.

Ab Ripper X is progressing! I did every single set as well and took breaks and did every single rep! :)

I'm so happy with my progress although my body doesn't quite look the way I want it to (well, it's only almost been 2 weeks!) but I feel great! I'm starting to fit into some of my old clothes so that makes me happy!

Work is killing my diet!

Diet:
Breakfast: Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich, Water (it was to-go, running late! no excuse!)
Lunch: Taco Salad from Carl's JR (I know, gross but it was the only place close to work!), I didn't eat the shell.
Dinner: Steamed Rice and mongolian beef 1/2 cup.

Okay. Gotta go to bed!

No comments: